You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Fluux XMPP Changelog
- Added support for XEP-0198 (Stream management)
- Added message queue : when using "SendX" methods on a client, messages are also stored in a queue. When requesting acks from the server, sent messages will be discarded, and unsent ones will be sent again. (see https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0198.html#acking)
- Added support for stanza_errors (see https://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc3920.html#def C.2. Stream error namespace and https://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc6120.html#schemas-streamerror)
- Added separate hooks for connection and reconnection on the client. One can now specify different actions to get triggered on client connect and reconnect, at client init time.
- Client state update is now thread safe
- Changed the Config struct to use pointer semantics
- Refactoring, including removing some Fprintf statements in favor of Marshal + Write and using structs from the library instead of strings
- Added support for XEP-0060 (PubSub)
(no support for 6.5.4 Returning Some Items yet as it needs XEP-0059, Result Sets)
- Added support for XEP-0050 (Commands)
- Added support for XEP-0004 (Forms)
- Updated the client example with a TUI
- Make keepalive interval configurable #134
- Fix updating of EventManager.CurrentState #136
- Added callbacks for error management in Component and Client. Users must now provide a callback function when using NewClient/Component.
- Moved JID from xmpp package to stanza package
- Update requirements to go1.13
- Add a websocket transport
- Add Client.SendIQ method
- Add IQ result routes to the Router
- Fix SIGSEGV in xmpp_component (#126)
- Add tests for Component and code style fixes
- XMPP Over Websocket support
- Add support for getting IQ responses to client IQ queries (synchronously or asynchronously, passing an handler function).
- Implement X-OAUTH2 authentication method. You can read more details here: Understanding ejabberd OAuth Support & Roadmap: Step 4
- Fix issues in the stanza builder when trying to add text inside and XMPP node.
- Fix issues with unescaped % characters in XMPP payload.
Code migration guide